- I’m just starting out, I have no clients, why do I need insurance?
- I co-op office space, a fire, theft, flooding occurs that is not my fault, is my policy responsible and what happens to my premium?
- My camera equipment was stolen at a photo shoot, am I covered?
- The venue and caterer I contracted for my wedding went out of business, now what?
- My employees use their personal vehicles for delivery, is that ok?
Insurance isn’t sexy, it can feel complicated and overwhelming, however, without the proper coverage catastrophic loss is possible.
With a combined 30+ years of experience in the hospitality industry, Olia Heinecke and Marcia McKinney with NEI Advisors have the necessary qualifications, understanding and expertise to serve our colleagues in the events industry.
Insurance is not a one size fits all…launching a business takes courage, vision and fortitude - running a business takes grit, stamina and commitment. As you continue to focus on growth and perfecting your products and services – we focus on protecting what you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Bring your own lunch and join us as we walk you through the basics of business insurance along with topics like:
- cyber liability
- loss of business income
- adding an additional insured
- when should you request proof of insurance and
- what the heck is a COI?
Hospitality and the event industry is a fickle b#@$* – your time and money are at a premium! Understand the what, where, why and how of business insurance like a boss!
Registration will be limited to 20 participants.
Free street Parking